Being one of the participating Public Health Preparedness Clinics (PHPC), SATA CommHealth medical centres are prepared to provide subsidised investigation, treatment and medications for anyone with respiratory symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat and runny nose and essential medical checks*. Covid-19 swab is available at our medical centres for patients who meet the criteria required by Singapore Ministry of Health. We practice strict infection control.
*Essential medical checks at our medical centres refer to the following until further notice:
- Covid-19 related care & services
- Screening, testing and treatment of infectious diseases
- Chronic diseases poorly controlled
- Outpatient antibiotics therapies
- Acute outpatient consultations for respiratory symptoms and other acute symptoms
- Chest X-rays related to Covid-19 care and other respiratory infection diagnoses
- Ultrasounds requested by GPs in situations where delay will cause deterioration and harm to patients
- Pre-employment medical checks are available for essential services’ industries only. Visit https://covid.gobusiness.gov.sg/essentialservices/ for the detailed list of essential services.
Suspect cases of COVID-19 will be referred to the hospitals for further tests and care.
Singapore Citizens and Permanent Resident diagnosed with respiratory illnesses such as common cold will pay a subsidised rate of $10 net for consultation and treatment of the condition. Pioneer Generation and Merdeka Generation seniors will pay $5.
Please bring along your identity card or birth certificate, and your PG, MG or CHAS card (where applicable) for registration.
We will fight and get through Covid-19 together with you!
Click here to locate our medical centres.
Call us at 6244 6688 for enquiries or more information.
We’d like to thank everyone for your patience and understanding at the medical centres during this critical time.