As we promote lifelong health and serve the community, we believe in offering our people equitable remuneration and a range of welfare benefits and training opportunities.
We are on the constant lookout for good human resources, particularly in the roles listed herein.
– Staff Nurse
– Occupational Therapist
– Resident Physician – Jurong East and Woodlands
– Resident Physician – Medical Centre For Migrant Workers (MCMW)
– Senior System Analyst (1-year Contract, Renewable / Convertible)
2-Year Contract in Medical Centre for Migrant Workers Project
Staff Nurse (MCMW 2-year Contract)
Interested applicants for all positions are invited to send in their detailed resumes to email@example.com.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
EMPLOYEE VALUE PROPOSITION:
Grow with SATA CommHealth. We value you. Together, we serve the community.
SATA COMMHEALTH SCHOLARSHIP
Join us to bring affordable healthcare to the community with SATA CommHealth Scholarship Scheme. Let us help you turn your passion into reality.
DIPLOMA IN PHYSIOTHERAPY
This 3-year course is designed to offer students a comprehensive learning and practical experience to function as fully competent physiotherapists on graduation. Through lectures, tutorials, practical sessions and clinical education, the course will equip the students with the knowledge of body mechanics, health promotion, biological and behavioural sciences of disease process and physiotherapy concepts to manage disability. (Please refer to Nanyang Polytechnic website for full details of this diploma programme.)
DIPLOMA IN NURSING / DIPLOMA IN HEALTH SCIENCES (NURSING)
These 3-year full-time programmes equip you with the fundamental but essential nursing knowledge and skills to competently care for patients. The programmes’ clinical attachment provides real-world experience to give you a head-start in your nursing career.
(Please refer to Nanyang Polytechnic and Ngee Ann Polytechnic websites for full details on these diploma programmes.)
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- GCE ‘A’ Level qualification for Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- GCE ‘O’ Level qualification for Diploma in Nursing and Diploma in Health Sciences (Nursing)
- Applicants must have gained admission on their own merit before applying for the scholarship
- A proven track record of academic excellence
- Priority will be given to financially challenged applicants with proven academic excellence
Recipients are required to fulfil 3 years of uninterrupted full-time employment at SATA CommHealth
To apply, please email your completed Scholarship Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.