You will provide a customer-focused and efficient service to all internal and external customers, basic patient care and clinical duties. You will also be required to handle registration, payments and report generation amongst other tasks assigned by the Management.
- Minimum GCE “N” or “O” level holders
- Candidates with ITE Certificate in Healthcare (Outpatient) are welcomed
- PC literate and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A team player with a lively disposition and a strong commitment to customer service
- Candidate must be willing to be deployed to other medical centres when necessary
Successful applicants will be deployed to work in one of the following medical centres:
SATA CommHealth Ang Mo Kio Medical Centre
Working hours: 6:00pm to 9:00pm (Monday to Friday)
Interested applicants for all positions are invited to send in their detailed resumes, stating current and expected salaries with a recent photograph to email@example.com or post it to:
Human Resource Manager
351 Chai Chee Street
SATA CommHealth Building
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Join the SATA CommHealth Family and take a first step towards a rewarding and exciting career with us.