You will be deployed to provide nursing care to patients in the Mobile Medical Services Department, Home Care or Clinics. You will be supervised and guided by a qualified Staff Nurse if you are an Enrolled Nurse. You will be engaged on ad-hoc basis, based on our requirements. You are expected to perform clinical duties which include height and weight measurements, blood pressure reading, visual equity, hearing tests, ECG and Spirometry.
- NITEC in Nursing with minimum 1 year of relevant working experience (Enrolled Nurses)
- Degree or Diploma in Nursing with minimum 1 year of relevant working experience (Staff Nurses)
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board
- Able to perform phlebotomy
- Good customer service, interpersonal, communication skills
Interested applicants for all positions are invited to send in their detailed resumes, stating current and expected salaries with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to:
Human Resource Manager
351 Chai Chee Street
SATA CommHealth Building
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Join the SATA CommHealth Family and take a first step towards a rewarding and exciting career with us.