Clinical Service Associate (Contract, up to 3 years)
Candidates must be willing to work on shifts in a migrant workers dormitory environment.
- Patient registration and appointment scheduling
- Billing and cash collection
- Records update and report distribution
- Filing of patients’ records
- Replenishing inventory when stock is low
- Additional responsibilities assigned by supervisor
- Minimum GCE N / O levels with a minimum of 1 year’s administrative work experience.
- Experienced in Customer Service Coordination / Liaison Work / Case Management Coordination.
- Preferably with experience in ILTC setting (eg. centre-based care).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to work with all levels of staff.
- Strong passion to serve clients.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Interested applicants for this position are invited to send in their detailed resumes to Vivien Koh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Join the SATA CommHealth Family and take the first step towards a rewarding and exciting career with us.