Community Hub @ Fernvale started operations in 2019 to serve the residents of Fernvale, particularly the residents living in the rental block.
The Community Hub is an initiative mooted by SATA CommHealth, supported by Mr Gan Thiam Poh, Member of Parliament for Ang Mo Kio GRC, and his Grassroots Organisations.
The Community Hub strives to be a “One-Stop” hub providing health and social services to the residents. Besides offering the range of SATA CommHealth senior healthcare services, the hub will offer information and medical referral services for those that we do not provide.
The type of services available at the hub are:
- Medical Consultation service (Focus on Chronic Disease Management)
- Laboratory Test (e.g. Blood and urine)
- Centre Based Services (e.g. Respite care, drop-in centre, social care, befriending)
- Home-Based Services (e.g. Home medical and Home nursing)
- Information and referral
- Health Education and Talks
- Promotion of Healthy lifestyle living (e.g. exercise and monitoring health conditions)
- End of Life related matters (e.g. Lasting Power of Attorney, Advanced Care Planning)
- Mobile Community Health Centre Services
- Miscellaneous (e.g. Medical escort and Transport services)
If you want more information regarding our services or have health and social concerns, please feel free to contact or visit us.
Our Community Hub@Fernvale always has activities to engage the residents and seniors staying nearby.
Check out some of our activities here.
Address: Blk 447B Jalan Kayu, #01-01, Singapore 792447
Contact: 6236 1028
Click here for our operating hours.
Cooking Demo session is one of the highlights of our social activities in the Community Hub at Fernvale. During these sessions, our residents have the opportunity to showcase their delicious recipes and also learn new ones from each other. We have curated some of the most interesting and popular recipes shared by our residents and volunteers into this recipe book. We would like to thank all our Cooking Demo participants for their constant support and contribution to our programme. Click here to view the recipe book and try out the dishes!