SATA CommHealth is proud to announce that our Community Hub is open on 18 January 2019, to serve the residents of Fernvale, particularly the residents living in the rental block.
The Community Hub is an initiative mooted by SATA CommHealth, supported by the local Member of Parliament, Mr Gan Thiam Poh and his Grassroots Organisations.
The Community Hub strives to be a “One-Stop” hub providing health and social services to the residents. Besides offering the range of SATA CommHealth services, the hub will offer information and medical referral services for those that we do not provide.
The type of services available at the hub are:
- Medical Consultation service (Focus on Chronic Disease Management)
- Diagnostic Test (e.g. X-ray)
- Laboratory Test (e.g. Blood and urine)
- Centre Based Services (e.g. Respite care, drop-in centre, social care, befriending)
- Home Based Services (e.g. Home medical and Home nursing)
- Information and referral
- Health Education and Talks
- Promotion of Healthy lifestyle living (e.g. exercise and monitoring health conditions)
- End of Life related matters (e.g. Lasting Power of Attorney, Advanced Care Planning)
- Miscellaneous (e.g. Escort and Transport services)
If you want more information regarding our services and or have health and social concerns, please feel free to contact or visit us.
Address: Blk 447B Jalan Kayu, #01-01, Singapore 792447
Contact: 6236 1028
|Monday, Wednesday to Friday||8.30am to 5pm|
|8.30am to 9pm|
|Saturday||8.30am to 1pm|
X-ray services: Monday – Saturday 8.30am to 1pm
|Closed on Sunday and Public Holidays|