Antigen Rapid Test (ART) for COVID-19
Getting married or holding an event? Need ART COVID-19 testing?
COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (ART) is now available on-site or at SATA CommHealth Medical Centres for pre-event testing via appointment.
For participants who are going to an event or activity will need to be tested either at the event venue or at a separate testing facility, and will only be granted entry when they are being tested negative after the ART. The test results will be available fairly quickly within half an hour. In the scenario where participants are tested positive on ART, they would have to be self-isolated and go for a Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) confirmatory swab test.
|Prices for Antigen Rapid Test (ART)||Cost per pax|
|ART at SATA CommHealth Medical Centres||$28.00 incl. GST|
|On-site pre-event ART (see details below)||$28.00 incl. GST|
We provide on-site pre-event ART for the following:
- Cost: $28/pax.
- Minimum 100pax.
- Set up at the arranged venue 2 hours before the event.
- Medical Team will issue a ART medical chit to each guest.
- If someone’s test is positive after ART, he/she will have to undergo a PCR. This will be a separate cost from the paid ART.
On-site pre-event ART requirements:
- Pre-registration guest list must be submitted to us 5 days before the actual date of the event.
- Booking must be done 2 weeks before the event date, for preparation, coordination, recce and signing off the agreement.
- A non-refundable deposit is required based on the total amount. 50% deposit of the total bill must be paid to ‘SATA COMMHEALTH’.
- Full payment must be made upon the completion of event.
Other Terms and Conditions apply.
For more information and booking of appointment, please contact us at 6244 6688.