The eShop is owned, managed and operated by SATA CommHealth Pte Ltd. SATA CommHealth Pte Ltd reserved the right to change, update and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. By accessing our eStore.sata.com.sg and/or using any information and/or services on this website, you have agreed that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions stated on this website. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- All pictures featured on this website may vary from the actual products.
- ONLINE ORDERS ONLY ACCEPTED.
- Your order is confirmed when you check out all merchandize in your shopping cart. Your purchase is complete upon successful online payment otherwise it is considered an invalid sale.
- Prices displayed online are inclusive of GST.
- Prices listed online are subject to changes without notice but would not apply to purchases which payments have been made.
- All prices quoted are in Singapore dollars
- For online orders, payments can be made by PayPal (VISA or Mastercard)
- Payment must be made prior to delivery.
- All deliveries are strictly within Singapore only. No overseas orders accepted.
- Delivery charge will be shown at the shopping cart page.
- Delivery will be arranged once payment has been made.
- Delivery arrangement will be co-ordinated with customer directly.
- Products will be delivered in 3 to 5 working days, subject to stock availability and delivery schedule.
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS OF PRODUCTS FOR THE PURPOSE OF EXCHANGE
- Once payments have been made and accepted, no cancellation of order is accepted.
- Products except medicines may be exchanged for products of the same or higher value provided they are in new, unused and in its original packaging within 7 days from the date of purchase.
- Medicines are strictly non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
- SATA CommHealth reserves the right to exercise discretion in management of the exchange policy.
- All defective products will be managed in accordance with the current Lemon Law.
- Under the Lemon Law, a product is defined as “defective” if it does not conform to the agreement at the time of delivery.
- The health screening and vaccination packages ordered are valid for three (3) months from the date of purchase. There will be no extension, except for valid reason given with approval from the management. The order will be forfeited after the validity period if it is not utilised.