Enrolled Nurse (Contract, up to 3 years)
Candidates must be SNB-registered nurses prepared to work in migrant workers dormitory environment.
- Provide and evaluate clinical services and nursing care rendered to clients.
- Perform services such as procedures and treatments to improve the general comfort and well-being of clients.
- Provide clients with basic education related to their clinical conditions.
- Record and report information in a clear and concise manner on the nursing care or clinical services rendered to clients.
- Assist the medical officer, nursing or other healthcare staff in the treatment and examination of clients.
- Perform phlebotomy or blood taking services under minimum supervision.
- Assist clients in the various clinical or auxiliary departments as assigned.
- Provide guidance and orientation to clinic assistants and other staff.
- Participate in all activities related to the smooth running of the clinic.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for clients at all times.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the Centre Manager.
- At least NITEC in Nursing with a minimum 1 year of work experience.
- Must be registered with the Singapore Nursing Board (SNB).
- Possess Basic Care Life Support (BCLS) and phlebotomy certification.
- Good communication skills and team-player.
Interested applicants for this position are invited to send in their detailed resumes to Vivien Koh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Join the SATA CommHealth Family and take the first step towards a rewarding and exciting career with us.