- Entry-level allowed to apply
- Junior Executive
Support the Fundraising team in daily operational and administrative duties:
- Recording and reporting of all donations (individual, corporate, monetary, in-kind, etc.) and pledges,
- Liaising with the finance department and/or related departments for processing,
- Support and assist Marketing/Corporate Communications and Volunteering departments in preparation for fundraising appeals, events & campaigns,
- Providing timely acknowledgements and issuing receipts to all our donors,
- Exploring current and diverse fundraising channels & initiatives to build & manage pipelines for current/future donors,
- Keep the stakeholders up to date on grant and funds applications, when required,
Support the Business Development team in administrative duties,
Other ad-hoc requirements upon request of stakeholders.
- Minimum diploma in any related field,
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), excellent written and communication skills,
- Ability to work independently, adhere to deadlines, and adapt to projects of diverse nature,
- Some experience in fundraising, or non-profit community programmes would be an advantage,
- Knowledge in basic data analysis or even innovative strategy & creative designing would be an advantage.
Interested applicants for this position are invited to send in their detailed resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Join the SATA CommHealth Family and take the first step towards a rewarding and exciting career with us.