SATA CommHealth launched the Mammo-On-Wheels service in October 2008 to help the community battle breast cancer. This mobile mammography service aims to make breast cancer screening more accessible and convenient.
Breast cancer is the most common cancer among women in Singapore. Every day, about two women are diagnosed with breast cancer and one in 20 women will get breast cancer in their lifetime. All women above 40 years old are advised to have regular screenings as this will help with early detection and intervention, before treatment gets complicated and costly.
MAMMO-ON-WHEELS FOR CORPORATE ORGANISATIONS
Mammo-On-Wheels is a mobile mammogram service that brings affordable mammography services right to your organisation. For every booking of 20 or more persons, the bus will be deployed to the designated location. Contact us at 6244 6688 or email us at email@example.com
Price inclusive of GST : $110.21 per person (with CD of film and report)
Price before GST : $103.00
THINGS TO NOTE
Who can be screened? Women aged 40 years old or above
Payment: Payment by the company or individual by cash or NETS
How do I prepare for my mammogram on Mammo-On-Wheels?
- Schedule your test at least one week after your period
- Do not wear any deodorant, perfume, powder or ointment on the underarm or breast
- Wear a comfortable two-piece outfit
- The screening will take 20 mins on the bus
- Women below 40 years old need a referral letter from a doctor before they can do the test