SATA CommHealth is honoured to partner NTUC LearningHub to provide required medical checkups at our medical centres for both Taxi drivers and Private Hire Drivers.
- New TDVL-PDVL Application – $39.00 nett
- Renewal Fee for 70 Years old – $51.36 nett
- Renewal TDVL-PDVL – $31.03 nett
Come to SATA CommHealth for the following:
- Seamless procedures with prices for NTUC LearningHub’s referred trainees
- One-stop medical centres where medical checkups and x-ray can be done at the same place and on the same day at all mentioned centres
- Available at SATA CommHealth medical centres around Singapore (Free parking at Bedok Medical Centre)
- Click Here for medical centre locations and operating hours
*Note: X-ray services are only available in the mornings at SATA CommHealth Community Hub (Fernvale).
Important Things To Note For The Applicants
- Simply show the enquiry email from NTUC LearningHub to enjoy the listed rates
- Must bring original ID for registration and services as required by MOH
- Prices include doctor consultation, doctor endorsement on the form, all required medical tests and report delivery fee.
- Prices do not include any abnormal review, further tests or medications as required by doctor
- Simply walk into any medical centre as listed during operating hours to register for the service
- Weekend and/or Night Clinic fees of $6.42 (incl. GST) apply for visits on weekend or to Night Clinic
- Bring along LTA letter (if any) and medical form
- Fill up the medical form before you visit the medical centre
- Bring glasses for accuracy of the visual eye test
- Bring any medical reports or specialist reports and medications during the visitation
- Have a good night rest and take your medications before coming for the tests
- Please call SATA CommHealth hotline 6244 6688 for more information
Click here for other recommended health care services.