SATA CommHealth is honoured to partner Singapore Taxi Academy (STA) to provide all Land Transport Authority (LTA) required medical check-ups at eight of our medical centres for both Taxi drivers and Private Hire Drivers.
Come to SATA CommHealth for the following:
- Seamless procedures with competitive prices exclusively for STA’s referred trainees
- One stop centre for medical check-up and X-ray to be done at the same place, same day at all SATA CommHealth medical centres
- Medical forms and reports will be sent directly to STA, therefore saving the extra trips for you to collect the report and sent to STA
- 8 medical centres (excluding Jurong East Community Health Centre but includes SATA CommHealth Community Hub) across Singapore with free parking available at SATA CommHealth Uttamram Medical Centre (Bedok)
- New Applications – $36.50 (before GST) / $39.06 (incl GST)
- New Applications above 70 years old – $48.00 (before GST) / $51.36 (incl GST)
- Renewal Applications – $29.00 (before GST) / $31.03 (incl GST)
Prices include doctor consultation, doctor endorsement on the form, all required medical tests and report delivery fee.
Prices do not include any abnormal review, further tests or medications as required by doctor.
*Note: All LTA Medical Check-ups are not available at Jurong Community Health Centre and X-ray services are only available in the mornings at SATA CommHealth Community Hub.
Click Here for Medical Centre Locations and Operating hours
Important Things To Note For The Applicants
- Simply quote “referred by STA” to enjoy the listed rates
- Must bring original ID for registration and services as required by MOH
- Simply walk-in to any medical centre as listed during operating hours to register for the service
- Weekend and Night Clinic surcharges of $6.42 (Incl GST) apply for visits on weekend or to Night Clinic
- To bring LTA letter and medical form
- To fill up the medical form before you visit the medical centre
- To bring glasses for accuracy of the visual eye test
- To bring any medical reports or specialist reports and medications during the visitation
- To have a good night rest and take your medications before coming for the tests
- Please call SATA CommHealth hotline: 6244 6688 for more information
- For GRAB drivers, please produce GRAB letter for registration under GRAB
Other recommended health care services:
SATA CommHealth is providing Lite100 Health Screening Package at $100.00 nett available at all medical centres for all STA staff, trainees and family members.
Just quote “STA LITE100” to enjoy this package. $18 nett flu vaccination add-on is also available only at Boon Lay Medical Centre.