SATA CommHealth is honoured to partner Singapore Taxi Academy (STA) to provide all Land Transport Authority (LTA) required medical checkups at eight of our medical centres for both Taxi drivers and Private Hire Drivers.
- New Applications – $39.00 nett
- New Applications above 70 years old – $51.36 nett
- Renewal Applications – $31.03 nett
Come to SATA CommHealth for the following:
- Seamless procedures with prices for STA’s referred trainees
- One-stop medical centres where medical checkups and X-ray can be done at the same place and on the same day at all mentioned centres
- Medical forms and reports will be sent directly to STA, therefore saving the extra trips to collect your report at medical centre before submitting to STA
- SATA CommHealth medical centres around Singapore (Free parking at Bedok Medical Centre)
- Click Here for medical centre locations and operating hours
*Note: X-ray services are only available in the mornings at SATA CommHealth Community Hub (Fernvale).
Important Things To Note For The Applicants
- Simply quote “referred by STA” to enjoy the listed rates
- Must bring original ID for registration and services as required by MOH
- Prices include doctor consultation, doctor endorsement on the form, all required medical tests and report delivery fee.
- Prices do not include any abnormal review, further tests or medications as required by doctor
- Simply walk into any medical centre as listed during operating hours to register for the service
- Weekend and/or Night Clinic fees of $6.42 (incl. GST) apply for visits on weekend or to Night Clinic
- Bring along LTA letter (if any) and medical form
- Fill up the medical form before you visit the medical centre
- Bring glasses for accuracy of the visual eye test
- Bring any medical reports or specialist reports and medications during the visitation
- Have a good night rest and take your medications before coming for the tests
- Please call SATA CommHealth hotline 6244 6688 for more information
Click here for other recommended health care services.