We are proud to partner with Mednefits to provide their members with the required medical check-ups at our medical centres.
Mednefits is an HR Platform for Outpatient Care and Flexi-benefits. They offer automated, affordable, and accessible solutions to manage the organisation’s employee benefits, claims, tracking, and more. Watch how it works here.
To find out more, please contact the Mednefits team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
SATA CommHealth offers Mednefits Members the following services:
- Doctor consultation for acute/chronic illness with treatment and medication
- GP referred diagnostic services such as X-ray, Ultrasound, Mammogram, Bone Mineral Densitometry Scan and etc.
- Pre-employment checks
For our medical centres’ locations and operating hours, please click here.
Important things to note for the applicants:
- Please bring an authorised health service request form (HSRF) & NRIC/Passport when visiting our medical centres for registration to enjoy the listed rates.
- Prices do not include any abnormal review, further tests or medications as required by the doctor.
- Simply walk into any medical centre as listed during operating hours to register for the service.
- A weekend surcharge will be waived when the HSRF is presented at the registration counter.
- The prices indicated herein are subjected to revision from time to time at the sole discretion of SATA CommHealth without notice. Please note that additional tests may be added based on the statutory form or from the doctor’s discretion.
Click here for other recommended health care services.