Operations Manager, Medical Centre
(Contract, up to 3 years)
Candidates must be willing to work on shifts in a migrant workers dormitory environment.
- Responsible for the smooth operations of assigned medical centres.
- Drive the business of the medical centres and ensure that the financial goals, operating and capital budgets are met.
- Lead the operations team in the provision of cost-effective and quality healthcare of the highest professional standard.
- Manage training and manpower planning for clinical staff.
- Strong management and leadership skills in an operations environment, with good business instinct and excellent communication skills.
- Degree or equivalent qualifications in medical or nursing or in a healthcare discipline.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience working in the healthcare industry, preferably in management positions.
- Experienced in setting strategies, planning and improving operations efficiency and effectiveness.
- Able to speak south/south-east Asian language(s) will be advantageous.
Interested applicants for this position are invited to send in their detailed resumes to Vivien Koh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Join the SATA CommHealth Family and take the first step towards a rewarding and exciting career with us.