Our Occupational Therapy services aims to facilitate your independence in daily living tasks as well as improves and educates your caregiver skills and education in order to assist you and/or loved ones better.
- Retraining of Activities of Daily Living
- Community Outing
- Ergonomics and Occupational Health
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Hand and Upper Limb Rehabilitation
- Home Assessment
- Home Therapy
- Low Vision Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Equipment Prescription (e.g. wheelchair, shower, commode, etc.)
Call our Hotline at 62446688 for more information and/or booking of appointment.
Click here for locations of our medical centres.