Provide physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the patients, to regain their optimum function status/abilities, through efficient use of physical rehabilitative modalities. Your other duties include conducting community health promotion activities and therapy sessions, actively networking with clinicians and community organisations to grow the services, apply business strategies and clinical skills to achieve maximum business and clinical outcomes.
- Bachelor or Diploma in Physiotherapy with at least 1-5 years of relevant working experience in a healthcare environment.
- A member of the Singapore Physiotherapy Association
- Those with supervisory experience will be considered for Physiotherapist Manager position
- Good interpersonal, communications and customer skills
- Bilingual in at least one local language
Interested applicants for all positions are invited to send in their detailed resumes, stating current and expected salaries with a recent photograph to email@example.com or post it to:
Human Resource Manager
351 Chai Chee Street
SATA CommHealth Building
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Join the SATA CommHealth Family and take a first step towards a rewarding and exciting career with us.