With the Ontario 2 (motors), you can separately control the backrest and the legrest. Additionally, the Ontario 2 can be completely reclined to 180°.
The 2 motors version allows you the independent movement of the backrest and the legrest. You can adjust the legrest without the backrest and vice versa
– Power lift function – ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing from a sitting position
*Image shown is for illustration purposes
– Power recline – can be completely reclined to 180° for sleeping and rest
– Separately control the backrest and the legrest
– Comes with a simple, easy-to-use remote that either lifts the chair or brings it back to the standard sitting position before reclining it.
– Soft, comfortable, and stain-resistant PU leather seat & back upholstery. The PU leather is cool-to-the-touch, allowing the chair to remain a comfortable place to relax
– Comfortable thick padded cushion and armrests
– Equipped with side pocket
Please note that there is an additional manpower fee of $80 for bringing the product up/down each flight of stairs.