Radiographer (Contract up to 3 years)
Candidates must be registered with the AHPC and are prepared to work in migrant workers dormitory environment.
- Perform radiographic examinations and produce images of diagnostic quality for radiological reports.
- Familiarise with the usage and correct handling of the imaging equipment and conduct necessary tests before equipment is used on clients.
- Participate in quality improvement projects and ensure compliance with the radiology safety policy.
- At least Diploma/ Degree in Diagnostic Radiography and Medical Imaging.
- Must be a fully-registered Radiographer with the Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC).
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Strong clinical knowledge with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested applicants for this position are invited to send in their detailed resumes to Vivien Koh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Join the SATA CommHealth Family and take the first step towards a rewarding and exciting career with us.