You will perform radiographic examinations and produce images of diagnostic quality for radiological reports. You are required to familiarise yourself with the usage and correct handling of the imaging equipment, and conduct necessary tests before equipment is used on patients. You are also required to participate in quality improvement projects and ensure compliance with the radiology safety policy.
- At least Diploma/ Degree in Diagnostic Radiography and Medical Imaging
- Fully registered Radiographer with AHPC
- At least 2 years experience in a related field
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong clinical knowledge
- Able to perform Mammogram scan is of an advantage
Interested applicants are invited to send in their detailed resumes to email@example.com.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Join the SATA CommHealth Family and take the first step towards a rewarding and exciting career with us.