Note: Upon submitting this appointment request, we will call you within 1 working day (except weekend) to confirm your appointment.
Confirmation of appointment is mandatory for the delivery of services. Kindly wait for our call back for confirmation and preparatory instructions before your visit to our medical centre.
You do not need to request for appointments for the following services:
- Pre-Employment Medical Examination
- Ministry of Manpower (MOM) Medical Examination
- Immigration & Checkpoint Authority (ICA) Medical Examination
- Land Transport Authority (LTA) Medical Examination
(Simply walk in with the relevant documents for your medical checkup. For enquiries, please call our Hotline 6244 6688.)
*Please check for medical centre availability prior to appointment request.
Thank you for sending a request.
You can obtain a queue request before visiting our medical centres via SATA Mobile Application.
How to obtain a queue number:
- Download SATA APP (IOS / Android)
- Select the medical centre location under ‘Favorite Clinic’ tab
- Select Queue Request
After obtaining a queue number:
- Arrive at the clinic within an hour upon receiving the queue number via SATA app
- For AM clinic – customer/patient is encouraged to arrive by 11am (if unable to arrive within an hour)
- Avoid timing between 12noon – 1pm
- For PM clinic – customer/patient is encouraged to arrive by 4pm (if unable to arrive within an hour)
- Proceed to triage point for formalities – to inform triage staff that you have obtained a queue number from SATA app