Skip the long physical line, cut the waiting time and take the convenient way to obtain a queue number with us!
Now you can request a queue number before visiting our medical centres (except for Community Hub @ Fernvale).
Simply download our SATA App via Apple Store or Google Play Store, complete your personal details and select the medical centre location under the ‘Favourite Clinic’ tab. Select Queue Request, follow some simple steps and you are good to go!
Simple steps to obtain a queue number:
- Download SATA APP (IOS / Android)
- Select the medical centre location under ‘Favorite Clinic’ tab
- Select Queue Request
After obtaining a queue number:
- Arrive at the clinic within an hour upon receiving the queue number via SATA app
- For AM clinic – customer/patient is encouraged to arrive by 11am (if unable to arrive within an hour)
- Avoid timing between 12noon – 1pm
- For PM clinic – customer/patient is encouraged to arrive by 4pm (if unable to arrive within an hour)
- Proceed to triage point for formalities – to inform triage staff that you have obtained a queue number from SATA app