Resident Physician – Medical Centre For Migrant Workers (MCMW)
Candidates must be doctors who are fully registered with the Singapore Medical Council (SMC) and prepared to also work in medical centres predominantly catered to treat migrant workers.
- Conduct diagnosis, treatment, and management of medical conditions common to a general practice.
- Conduct medical examinations for statutory requirements.
- Conduct basic health screening and mental health counselling.
- Assist in the administration of the medical centre when the need arises.
- Option to do additional evening shifts and telemedicine.
- Any other tasks/responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Chief Executive Officer and/or Medical Director.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.