Senior System Analyst (1-Year Contract, Renewable / Convertible)
- 60% IT project and system management
- 20% cybersecurity and security system support (FW, AD, Network)
- 20% governance, policy, data security and management (PDPA)
- Manage SATA’s existing applications and implement new IT systems, gather user requirements, and ensure that system implementation meets users’ requirements and within deadline.
- Provide guidance to the application team.
- Work closely with process owners and key users to integrate technical and application components to identify solutions to meet business process requirements.
- Ensure proper documentation of new/existing system specifications, software change management and control procedures for all systems.
- Identify, source, and recommend new innovative functionalities and IT solutions that add value to SATA’s future operation needs.
- Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, application testing, supporting application patches, and upgrades in accordance with project methodologies and policies. The applications can be mobile, web or desktop applications.
- Work closely with IT team to support daily operations of SATA’s systems, account management, network, and IT infrastructure support.
- Work with Head of IT on cybersecurity implementation, IT policy, audits, and ISO 27001 reviews, and facilitate cybersecurity tabletop exercise.
- Carry out system performance study, monitor resource utilization, and devise maintenance and improvement plan to keep the systems up to date.
- Work closely with the infrastructure and network team to ensure maximum system stability and uptime.
- Undertake any other assignments as required.
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in business analysis, IT system implementation and support.
- Successful track records in IT project implementation, software development, and vendor management.
- Working experience in managing and maintaining system on the premises and cloud environment systems such as Activity Directory, Azure AD, Share Point, Microsoft 365 Cloud.
- Experience in network implementation and understanding of networking concepts.
- Experience in data analytic tools and app development will be an added advantage.
- Prior working experience in healthcare environment especially in Clinic Management System, knowledge of PACS and RIS systems is a plus point.
- Familiar with Microsoft and Unix/Linux environment system and cyber security management.
- Familiar with SDLC and in-depth skills in .NET, JAVA, PHP SQL, Web development and good understanding of relational database.
- A self-starter, good attitude with integrity, team player, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- An added advantage to have the technical knowledge in application interface programming and systems interface, specifically HL7 and web services technologies.
- Familiar with configuration, maintaining of the WordPress Content Management Systems and Microsoft SharePoint Online (Content Management)
- Flair for programming and interest to keep up with the latest technology.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.