Assist the Centre Manager in the operations and management of the clinic and all the programmes offered by the clinic.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide nursing service/procedures to clients and advise accordingly
- Perform all other dispensary-related duties as necessary;
- Conducts assessment, develop care plan, perform clinical procedures, monitor conditions and perform re-assessment;
- Match/link clients to the appropriate services;
- Assess training needs and provide training
- Assist with the development and Manage On-Boarding Programme for new staff
- Supervise junior staff and assist Center Manager with staff management
- Any other tasks assigned by the Centre Manager.
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing with at least 3 years of Nursing experience;
- Must be registered with Singapore Nursing Board;
- Good customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Preferably with experience in Clinic and ILTC setting (e.g. Homecare)
- Applicants with management and supervisory skills will have added advantage
Interested applicants are invited to send in their detailed resumes to email@example.com.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Join the SATA CommHealth Family and take the first step towards a rewarding and exciting career with us.