System & Network Administrator (Contract, up to 3 years)
Candidates must be willing to work on shifts in migrant worker dormitory environment.
You will be working in a team responsible for the cybersecurity, system and network administration of SATA IT network and systems. The scope includes cybersecurity-related tasks such as auditing, performing system and security log monitoring and reporting, as well as day-to-day end users support, maintenance of servers, firewall, network and internet connectivity throughout the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall daily operations of IT system administration, network security, and maintenance of the IT network infrastructure and data centre on-premise and cloud services.
- Undertake IT system hardware and software troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and configuration of servers, network equipment, network connectivity and other IT equipment. Liaising with IT vendors on procurement of the software, hardware, equipment repairs, and maintenance.
- Work with the team to implement Information security management System (ISMS) to improve, create and maintain IT procedures and manual documentation following on the operational requirements.
- Perform daily and regular system activities for the network security and assessment checks, system logs review, audit and monitoring by following IT policies and procedures.
- Perform system backup and recovery also system patches and upgrades to keep IT systems up-to-date with the latest protection and evaluate potential risks and devise improvement plans to ensure system availability.
- Implement cybersecurity prevention plan, monitoring, Incident response, escalation, disaster recovery and business continuity plan. Put in place IT security plan to protect IT systems from intrusions, spam and virus attacks. Experience in security penetration testing and vulnerability assessment is an advantage.
- Provide helpdesk support and manage 1st line end user application with IT support executive.
- Support and assist Head of IT on other corporate initiatives and non-IT related events.
- Undertake any other IT assignments and initiatives as required.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in IT system and network administration and support.
- Must have practical experience in managing and maintaining Activity Directory, Microsoft 365 Cloud and products, Ms Azure, AWS, VMWare, TrendMicro Proxy, VPN, WAN support and CISCO Firewall.
- Experience in data analytic tools, MS-SQL and databases will be an added advantage.
- Experience working in Healthcare industry is a plus point.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- A good, proven working knowledge of Windows operating systems, MS Azure, AWS, VMWare, CISCO switches and Firewall.
- Familiar with Microsoft platform, ISMS and cyber security management.
- In-depth skills in network administration, IT security and IT auditing.
- A self-starter, good attitude with integrity, team player, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Interested to keep up with the latest technology.
Interested applicants for this positions are invited to send in their detailed resumes to Vivien Koh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Join the SATA CommHealth Family and take the first step towards a rewarding and exciting career with us.