Telemedicine Physician (Contract, up to 3 years)
Candidates must be SMC-registered doctors prepared to interact with patients who are migrant workers.
- Discuss and review patients’ medical history, symptoms, allergies and current medications.
- Ask patients situation-specific questions to formulate accurate diagnoses.
- Formulate suitable treatment plans to address non-threatening conditions, such as common colds, cases of flu, ear infections, urinary tract infections, allergies and rashes.
- Prescribe various diagnostic tests to aid in providing accurate diagnoses.
- Analyse diagnostic test results and explain them to patients.
- Prescribe suitable medications to patients and provide proper dosage and administration instructions.
- Maintain accurate records of patient’s contact details, medical history, prescribed medications, allergies, diagnoses, and progress.
- Advise patients on suitable diets and exercise regimens to improve their overall health.
- Assist patients in managing chronic health conditions.
- Fully-registered doctor with the Singapore Medical Council (SMC).
- Able to consult with patients through virtual communication channels.
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills with a patient and compassionate disposition.
Interested applicants for this position are invited to send in their detailed resumes to Vivien Koh at email@example.com.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Join the SATA CommHealth Family and take the first step towards a rewarding and exciting career with us.