You will work closely with the Centre Manager in the provision of customer-focus & efficient service to all internal & external customers. Providing basic patient care, register patients and perform housekeeping duties. As a Clinic Assistant, you are expected to handle all transactions, payment and ensure proper documentation as well as perform clinical duties under the supervision of a Staff Nurse. You will also attend to customers’ needs, resolve customer complaints, collect feedback and ensure smooth operation and be involved in any other tasks as directed by the Centre Manager and the doctors.
- Minimum GCE ’N’ or ‘O’ level holders. Candidates with Certificate in Healthcare (Outpatient) are preferred
- PC literate and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of English and bilingual in at least one local dialect
- A team player with a lively disposition and a strong commitment to customer service
- Candidate must be willing to be deployed to other medical centres when necessary
Interested applicants for all positions are invited to send in their detailed resumes, stating current and expected salaries with a recent photograph to email@example.com or post it to:
Human Resource Manager
351 Chai Chee Street
SATA CommHealth Building
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Join the SATA CommHealth Family and take a first step towards a rewarding and exciting career with us.