Resident Physician (Migrant workers’ dormitory, Contract, up to 3 years)
Candidates must be SMC-registered doctors prepared to work in migrant workers’ dormitory environment.
- Conduct diagnosis, treatment and management of medical conditions common to a general practice including tuberculosis and chest diseases.
- Conduct medical examinations for statutory requirements.
- Give opinions on cases referred from Insurance Scheme (Branch Clinics).
- Conduct general health screening and preparation of medical reports.
- Perform simple surgical procedures common to a general practice.
- Report on procedures such as audiogram, lung function tests, electrocardiogram etc.
- Participate in public events such as educational talks to the public, promotional activities etc.
- Assist in the administration of a medical centre when the need arises.
- Must be willing to work in other SATA medical centres, community-related projects and mobile medical services including pandemic-related projects.
- Any other tasks/responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Chief Executive Officer and/or Medical Director.
- Able to speak additional south / south-east Asian language(s) preferable.
Note: As Medical Officer’s services are exclusive to SATA CommHealth, no locum or outside work is allowed without first obtaining a prior written approval from the Chief Executive Officer.
Interested applicants for this position are invited to send in their detailed resumes to Vivien Koh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Join the SATA CommHealth Family and take the first step towards a rewarding and exciting career with us.