Main Job Responsibilities:
- Ensures clinical work is performed to a standard that is acceptable in the medical community.
- Ensures patients are attended to with compassion and politeness, not allowing the consideration of race, religion or social standing to affect the discharge of duty.
- Keeps abreast of advances in medicine and regularly attends training & upgrading of clinical skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team. Respect and help other colleagues in the workplace
- Diagnosis, treatment and management of medical conditions common to a general practice including tuberculosis and chest diseases.
- Conducts medical examinations for purposes of employment, visas to foreign countries, entry to educational institutions (locally and abroad), statutory applications for social passes, work permits etc
- Gives opinions on cases referred from Insurance Scheme (Branch Clinics).
- Conducts general health screening and preparation of medical reports.
- Performs simple surgical procedures, common to a general practice.
- Reports on procedures such as audiogram, lung function tests, electrocardiogram etc.
- Participates in public events such as educational talks to the public, promotional activities etc.
- Participates in community work such as mobile clinics and visits to homes, senior activity centres, or rented dwellings of those in need.
- Assists in the administration of a medical centre, when the need arises.
Other Job Responsibilities
- Must be willing to work in all SATA medical centres, community-related projects and mobile medical
services including pandemic related projects
- Any other tasks/responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Chief Executive Officer & / Medical Director.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies required
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, able to help mediate in areas where there is medical/operational dispute.
- Ability to arrive at a reasonably accurate clinical diagnosis based on meticulous history taking and thorough
physical examination. Knowledge of acceptable methods of investigation and treatment.
Interested applicants are invited to send in their detailed resumes to email@example.com.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Join the SATA CommHealth Family and take the first step towards a rewarding and exciting career with us.