Staff Nurse (Contract, up to 3 years)
Candidates must be SNB-registered nurses prepared to work in migrant workers dormitory environment.
- Provide nursing service/procedures and advice to clients.
- Perform all other necessary dispensary-related duties.
- Conduct assessment, develop care plan, perform a clinical procedure, monitor conditions and perform re-assessment.
- Match/link clients to the appropriate services.
- Assess training needs and provide training where necessary.
- Assist with the development and management of On-Boarding Programme for new staff.
- Supervise junior staff and assist Centre Manager with staff management.
- Undertake any other tasks assigned by the Centre Manager.
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing with at least 3 years of nursing experience.
- Must be registered with the Singapore Nursing Board (SNB).
- Good customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Management/supervisory experience.
- Able to speak additional south/south-east Asian language(s) beneficial.
Interested applicants for this position are invited to send in their detailed resumes to Vivien Koh at email@example.com.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Join the SATA CommHealth Family and take the first step towards a rewarding and exciting career with us.